New from Diane Snowball
A multimedia CD-ROM program that gives you the strategies you need to improve your students' reading comprehension
Three levels are available: K–2, 3–6, 6–9.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Developed by internationally recognised author, educator and literacy expert Diane Snowball, Teaching Comprehension transforms latest research-based theory into effective classroom practice.
Designed by a team of educators led by international literacy expert Diane Snowball Teaching Comprehension:
- provides more than 60 hours of professional learning activities
- explains the theory of reading comprehension instruction
- offers opportunities for thoughtful whole-school or classroom planning and
- individual teacher reflection
- includes videos of effective classroom practice, audio files to explain teaching
- strategies and ready-to-use lesson plans
- Prediction/prior knowledge
- Questions and questioning
- Text structure and features
To find out more information about our CD-ROM products, or to place an order please call sales, Curriculum Corporation, (03) 9207 9600.
Copyright © 2007, AUSSIE, Inc. All rights reserved.